Thursday, September 17, 2009

Musical Inspirations Of The Day

I have to tell you about my new favorite song! It is the song I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas from their new album The E-N-D! I love it and have been listening and dancing to this song all week!
If you watched the season priemere of the Oprah show kicking off her 24th season on tv, then you saw the Black Eyed Peas perform a slightly tweeked version of this song to open the show. Not only is the song fun, but the entire audience performed a flash mob dance choreographed to it on the magnificent mile in downtown Chicago! Comepletely Awesome! My roomate from college that I also danced with in the dance department got to dance in the audience. I was so jealous!! Anyway, I Gotta Feeling is an awesome song and is a great new hit for this years dance recital season. It would make a great opening number for a dance recital. And Hey- you could even have the audience perform their own flash mob dance at the beginning of your dance show. How cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment